Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
In store & Online
- Please choose carefully as we do not refund for change of mind.
- Refunds are only issued for items that are deemed to have a manufacturing fault. Faulty items will be returned to the manufacturer for assessment.
- In store returns or exchanges must be accompanied by a valid receipt within 14 days of your purchase.
- Customers requesting to cancel and refund orders that we deem to be "BOT" orders will incur a re-stocking fee of 10% of the total order value.
- In the event of a return, exchange or refund for a faulty item; the customer is liable for the shipping cost of returning the item to the store. The original shipping cost associated with the purchase is non-refundable.
- You may exchange an item as long as the item is returned to the store in brand new / unworn condition including packaging (tags attached and boxes intact for example). Items will be assessed upon being received back into the store.
- All returns or exchanges must be received within 14 days of the customer receiving the item.
- If an item is deemed to be faulty a refund may be issued, or the customer may exchange for either another item in store or a credit/gift voucher with 6 months validity.
- All sales of Gift Cards and Sale Items are final and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
For anything else please contact us at the store either via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +61 7 3012 7888. We are open 7 days a week. Please note; we try our best to respond to messages on social media but for anything urgent please use the details above.