Men's New Balance 2002R "Protection Pack"
The 2002R reintroduces a technical running favorite from 2010, outfitting the original design with modern performance upgrades. Don’t call it retro though. A mesh and suede overlay upper construction is rendered with sleek curves and cutout segments for a futuristic take on a classic look. The performance of a Stability Web equipped and N-ergy shock absorbing outsole, ABZORB midsole and ABZORB SBS heel cushioning offer comfort and performance that can’t be pinned down with a date.
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- M2002RDP - High Desert/Dark Moss/Black
- N-ergy outsole provides superior shock absorption
- Upper inspired by running shoe designs from the 2000s
- Pig suede and mesh upper offers a comfortable fit and feel
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- ABZORB heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance