Crocs x Salehe Bembury x The Pollex Clog
Introducing the latest addition to the Crocs Pollex Clog collection, born from an ongoing collaboration between Salehe Bembury and Crocs, seamlessly blending heritage with cutting-edge design. Unveiling the Niagara colorway, a dark and smooth neutral shade that adds versatility to this highly sought-after collection.
Redefining the Classic Clog, this revolutionary reinterpretation pushes boundaries and sets new standards for functionality. Each colorway, thoughtfully named by Bembury, evokes an emotional storytelling experience, adding a profound layer of depth to the shoe's narrative.
Inspired by Bembury's unique style, the Pollex model showcases a visually captivating pattern with his three distinctive fingerprints fused together. Its striking concave ridges ensure exceptional traction in multiple directions, providing stability and grip. The design prioritizes comfort, featuring strategically placed perforations on the upper that correspond with areas prone to heat accumulation, maximizing breathability for a fresh and airy feel.
Furthermore, the Crocs Pollex offers exceptional wearability with two adjustable and removable heel straps. The "Trail" or "4x4" strap option caters to outdoor enthusiasts and those seeking a rugged lifestyle look, while the "Free" wear configuration provides a liberating and unrestrained experience.
Experience the fusion of form and function with the Crocs Pollex Clog by Salehe Bembury—an exceptional footwear innovation that celebrates tradition while embracing the future.
- 207393-4OF - Como
- Easy to clean and quick to dry
- Incredibly light and fun to wear
- Available in Citris. Spelled right, feels right
- Croslite™ foam footbeds for lasting comfort
- Exclusive mold designed by Salehe Bembury
- Outsole pods meant to take additional abrasion
- Ridges on the upper allow for water to channel off the shoe
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort
- Dramatic ""Fingerprint"" concave ridges allow for multi-directional traction