To mark our 12th anniversary we have collaborated with Italian artist; Andrea "FACE" Facelli to design a limited run of art prints and tees which utilise symbology inspired by the number 12. Each element of the A.K.A. tee is a visual representation of the number 12.
- The 12 Knights of the Round Table of King Arthur.
- 12 men in history have walked on the moon.
- The 12th step of the Via Crusis.
- V12 – Powering the Lamborghini Countach.
- 12 Gauge - riding shotgun.
- Zeus, King of the 12 gods of Mount Olympus.
- 12 Monkeys, the future is history.
- Time, 12 hours, here represented by the Patek Phillipe Calibre 89.
- 12 cranial nerves.
- 12 inch vinyl.
- I’m yellin' domino.
- 12 symbols in the Zodiac.
Below the 12 symbols of 12, we find 3 symbols of 13; representing Face13.
- Death is 13th card in the major arcana.
- 13 at the last supper. It’s bad luck in Italy to have 13 at a dinner table.
- Hades, the brother of Zeus and ruler of the underworld, was the 13th god.