Hot Toys Back To The Future 2 Delorean 1:6 Time Machine
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads." - Doc Brown
The time-traveling duo Marty McFly and Dr. Emmett Brown hop in the DeLorean Time machine again and travel into the future to save Marty's future son from disaster, only to return to discover their own time has somehow transformed completely.
Inspired by the classic blockbuster, Back to the Future II, Hot Toys is excited to present the iconic DeLorean Time Machine as 1/6th scale Collectible Vehicle with foldable wheels for hover mode.
Crafted with impressive workmanship, the movie-accurate DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle measures 72cm long, displays an impressive amount of details including multiple LED light-up points on the exterior design and interior controls, signature gull-wing doors, foldable wheels for flight hover mode, real-like cable wires across exterior structure, detail recreation of the time machine engine deck and cabin controls, and a specially designed base for the hovering DeLorean Time Machine.
Hit up to 88mph in this 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle for your Time Travelling collection!
The 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Vehicle specially features:
- Approximately: 9.5 kg
- Approximately: 72cm L x 35cm W x 25cm H
Authentically and detailed likeness of DeLorean Time Machine in Back to the Future II
Exterior Styling Details:
Functional gull-wing doors
- Rotatable wheels can be folded and transform into a hovering Delorean Time Machine
LED light up function designs on headlights & rear signal lights, wheel rims, undercarriage, and reactor cooling vents
- Real-like cable wires across body and detailed structure of the engine cover, including Mr. Fusion energy reactor, nuclear reactor and reactor cooling vents at the rear car body
Interior Design Details:
Two (2) seater
- Specially designed vehicle base for flight hover mode display
- Sized to fit with Marty McFly and Doc Brown 1/6th scale Collectible Figures
- Cabin controls with LED light up function including dashboard, Time Circuits Display, overhead panels, flux capacitor, and system display