Men's Arc'teryx Cormac Crew Short Sleeve
A few hours or multiple days, running or hiking – you move through adventure at your own pace. Inspired by runners, then refined to offer the versatility to handle a wide range of high output mountain activities, the Cormac is designed for performance and comfort. Its lightweight gridded fabric feels great, breathes, wicks moisture, and dries fast. The fit maximizes airflow and moves with your body, and the clean design delivers a look that make it great for daily wear. Updated fit and patterning improve airflow.
FIT: Regular Fit
ACTIVITY: Training, Fitness, Running
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric for speed drying
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Lightweight gridded fabric has wicking yarn, excellent stretch and good next-to-skin feel
DESIGN & FIT
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Taped neckline interior for clean, comfortable finish
CUFF & SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Ostria™ - 100% polyester, DAO™ finish
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Double rinse.
TRAIL RUNNING Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
BREATHABLE MATERIAL Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
UPF RATING (SUN PROTECTION) A textile that provides protection from exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Use in sun or on snow.
SYNTHETIC FIBRE Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.